Alex has a background in financial advice, front office investment banking and risk management. He is a long standing local himself and specializes in providing holistic financial advice, which includes working closely with Accountants and Solicitors.
Alex and his team provide the expertise, know-how and guidance so you can have confidence when making important decisions about your future.
What is unique about my advice offering?
I am an expert in Risk Management and hold an MSc in Financial Risk Management. I have worked in a Risk Management capacity for a major city investment bank and I have also worked in the front office of a major city bank and I am a pensions, investments and financial markets specialist. I am a Chartered Financial Planner and my team of four, are all local, highly qualified professionals.
We provide comprehensive (holistic) 360 degree joined up financial advice, meaning we cover all things financial, across financial advice, accountancy and legals, so you can be sure we won’t miss anything out of your financial planning strategy.
I am in my 40s, so, you can have confidence that your long term planning partner isn’t going to retire just when you need help most.
If you are a business owner, you can have confidence speaking to me as a like minded successful small business owner myself, I understand what is required to make a business successful and to retain, protect, manage and grow wealth.
Whether you are an individual or a business looking for advice, you can feel comfortable knowing that we care about all of our clients. Everyone who comes to see me is treated with respect, patience and understanding. We give all our clients the time they need to understand the planning, no matter how detailed. You can enter into the professional relationship with assurance, knowing that you will get good value for money. We provide a second to none service, which our clients have now come to expect from us.
Who do we typically work with?
The types of clients that typically reach out to me are, as follows:
- Employed or Self-Employed high earners;
- Successful business owners looking for help with personal and business insurance, pensions, investments, Auto Enrolment and financial planning strategy;
- Ltd Co. Directors looking for a holistic joined up approach to long term financial planning;
- People looking to consolidate multiple frozen pensions;
- Doctors, Dentists, Pilots and Contractors looking for help with income protection insurance structuring;
- 30 to 65 yoa people, who have had a ‘OMG moment’ and want help planning for retirement;
- People who want help over the long term in building and protecting wealth;
- People looking for expert help with mortgages from a Chartered Financial Advisor, as opposed to a mortgage broker, who won’t be able to incorporate their advice into your long term financial plan, meaning, it may not actually be fit for purpose;
- People going through a divorce and recent divorcees who want help with; Court mortgage letters, i.e. can you get a mortgage or not, investing assets, mediation and arbitration, financial planning in regards to rebuilding estates post divorce.
- People who want help with protecting assets, tax, bloodline planning and estate planning, e.g. Wills, Trusts and Lasting Powers of Attorney.
This list is not exhaustive, please get in touch for more information, we would be delighted to hear from you.
Expert Impartial Mortgage Advice & BTL Portfolio Structuring
My team and I are specialists in helping the following types of clients to secure competitive mortgages as part of their financial plan:
- Limited Company Directors, LLP Partners and Sole Traders – Self Employed People (SEP);
- People going through a divorce and recent divorcees;
- High earning employed people;
- Higher value borrowers c. £200k-£2m+ loan size, whether employed or self-employed;
- Releasing equity from one property to fund the purchase of another, or, Let-to-Buy as it is often called;
- BTL purchases & remortgages including BTL portfolio structuring for retirement and legacy planning, e.g, use of SPVs.
Whether you are employed or self employed, having suitable insurance can save your life, maintain your lifestyle if you are unable to work, or, provide for your loved ones on death.
If would like piece of mind that your policies are structured tax efficiently and set-up correctly, then please reach out, we will be glad to help you get this right first time.
Wills & Estate Planning
If you would like to have a Chartered Financial Planner look at your estate with a holistic view, incorporating, tax, bloodline planning, investments, instructions, legals and financial planning, then don’t hesitate to call us today.
Get In Touch:
If you are based in or around Henley-on-Thames and would like to speak to Alex for help with financial advice, you can reach him on 01628 308 138 or 01628 566446. We are based out of Bray Village which is a 15 minute drive from Henley Town Center.