Pensions & Investments | Mortgages & Insurance | Wills, Trusts & LPAs | Tax | Business Advisers
What is unique about my advice offering?
Whether you are an individual or a business looking for advice, you can feel comfortable entering into a professional relationship with assurance, knowing that you will get good value for money.
You can feel confident knowing you are working with a pensions, investments, financial markets and Risk Management expert who holds an MSc in Financial Risk Management and who has worked in both a Risk Management and front office capacity for a major city investment bank.
We are all local, highly qualified professionals providing comprehensive (holistic) 360 degree joined up financial advice, meaning we cover all things financial, across financial advice, accountancy and legals so you won’t miss anything out of your financial planning strategy.
If you are a business owner, you can have confidence speaking to me as a like minded successful business owner myself, I understand what is required to make a business successful and to retain, protect, manage and grow wealth.
Who do we typically work with?
The types of clients that typically reach out to me are, as follows:
- Employed or Self-Employed high earners;
- Successful business owners looking for help with personal and business insurance, pensions, investments, Auto Enrolment and financial planning strategy;
- Ltd Co. Directors looking for a holistic joined up approach to long term financial planning;
- People looking to consolidate multiple preserved pensions;
- Doctors, Dentists, Pilots and Contractors looking for help with income protection insurance structuring;
- 30 to 65 yoa people, who have had a ‘OMG moment’ and want help planning for retirement;
- People who want help over the long term in building and protecting wealth;
- People looking for expert help with mortgages from a Chartered Financial Advisor, as opposed to a mortgage broker who won’t be able to incorporate their advice into your long term financial plan, meaning, it may not actually be fit for purpose.
- People going through a divorce and recent divorcees who want help with; Court mortgage letters, i.e. can you get a mortgage or not, investing assets, mediation and arbitration, financial planning in regards to rebuilding estates post divorce.
- People who want help with protecting assets, tax, bloodline planning and estate planning, e.g. Wills, Trusts and Lasting Powers of Attorney.
This list is not exhaustive, please get in touch for more information, we would be delighted to hear from you.
Expert Impartial Mortgage Advice & BTL Portfolio Structuring
My team and I are specialists in helping the following types of clients to secure competitive mortgages as part of their financial plan:
- Limited Company Directors, LLP Partners and Sole Traders – Self Employed People (SEP);
- People going through a divorce and recent divorcees;
- High earning employed people;
- Higher value borrowers c. £200k-£2m+ loan size, whether employed or self-employed;
- Releasing equity from one property to fund the purchase of another, or, Let-to-Buy as it is often called;
- BTL purchases & remortgages including BTL portfolio structuring for retirement and legacy planning, e.g, use of SPVs;
- First time buyers & guarantor mortgages.
Whether you are employed or self employed, having suitable insurance can save your life, maintain your lifestyle if you are unable to work, or, provide for your loved ones on death.
If would like piece of mind that your policies are structured tax efficiently and set-up correctly, then please reach out, we will be glad to help you get this right first time.
Wills & Estate Planning
Marriage after death, Generational IHT, Divorce, Business Property Relief and Care are just a few of challenges estate planning can incorporate and protect against.
If you would like to have a Chartered Financial Planner look at your estate with a comprehensive view, incorporating, tax, bloodline planning, investments, legals and financial planning, then don’t hesitate to call us today.