For advice and services in relation to bridging loans we refer customers to a specialist broker.
What is a bridging loan?
A bridge loan is a short term, 6 to 12 months, secured loan. Amounts lent will vary according to personal circumstance and will normally be secured against property.
When are bridging loans used?
Short Term Bridging Finance is used when short term funding is required, quickly. In this case a bridging loan is often the most cost effective solution.
What are bridging loans used for?
- To purchase a bargain. For example, an opportunity to buy a subpar priced property may be the driver for a needing bridge loan. In this instance where a mortgage is not required, using a bridge loan might be the difference between securing the property and not securing the property.
- To purchase a non-mainstream property which cannot be used as collateral with mainstream mortgage lenders.
- To fulfill a large order. Upon receiving a large order your business may need short term funding, fast.
- Cash Flow. To provide a cash injection to your business in order to pay bills whilst waiting for invoices to be paid or until an alternative finance facility is put in place.
- As an established referrer with strong lender relationships, we are confident that we will be able to find the most competitive bridge loans to suit your circumstances.
Get in touch to discuss your bridge loan requirements.