Alex Cheema Financial Adviser is a trading name of Old Bray Financial Limited (“We”) are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
This policy sets out the basis on which we may process any personal data that we collect from you, or that you provide to us. Please read the policy carefully. By using the site you are agreeing with the terms of this policy. If you do not agree with this policy please do not use the site.
For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998 (the Act), the data controller is Old Bray Financial Limited registered as a company in England and Wales under company number 08265596 at registered office address Old Bray Financial Limited, 20 Sutton Close, Maidenhead, Berkshire, SL6 4RP.
Information we may collect from you
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on www.alexcheema.com (“the Site”).
- A record of any correspondence between you and us.
- We may also ask you to complete surveys that we use for research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them.
- Details of transactions you carry out through the Site and of the fulfilment of any orders that you place through the Site.
- Details of your visits to the Site and the resources that you access.
We may collect information about your computer or mobile device. This is statistical data about our users’ browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual.
A cookie is a small file of letters and numbers that we store on your browser or the hard drive of your computer or mobile device. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your mobile device or computer’s hard drive.
The cookies that we use allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors to the Site and to see how they move around the Site when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way the Site works by, for example, ensuring that users can find what they are looking for easily.
How we store your personal data
All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of the Site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to the Site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
Uses made of the information
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- To ensure that content from the Site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer or mobile device.
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes.
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so.
- To notify you about changes to our service.
We do not disclose information about identifiable individuals to third parties. However, we may use information to help us reach the kind of audience we want to target, for example, people needing investment advice in Berkshire, South Bucks and West London.
Disclosure of your information
We may disclose your personal information to any member of our group, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries, as defined in section 1159 of the UK Companies Act 2006.
We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
- In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
- If our company, or substantially all of our assets, are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by us about our customers will be one of the transferred assets.
- If we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation.
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will usually inform you, before collecting your data, if we intend to use your data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by checking certain boxes on the forms we use to collect your data. You can also exercise the right at any time by contacting us email@example.com or Old Bray Financial Limited, 20 Sutton Close, Maidenhead, Berkshire, SL6 4RP.
If you follow any links from the Site to any third party website, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
Access to information
You have the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Act. If you make an access request we may charge you a fee of £10 to cover our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you.