Saving accounts are useful for anyone who has money to save in a low risk environment.Contact Us
The value of investments can fall as well as rise, you may get back less than you invested.
Finding a good savings rate in the UK is not easy these days.
When looking for savings accounts, it is important to consider several variables, for example;
- Is the bank going to provide an above average interest rate?
- Is the bank you are giving your money to financially secure?
- What are their charges?
- Do they have good customer service, if you are a frequent traveller, can you access your money abroad?
- Are there any benefits to using the bank’s premier service? i.e. Will you get a better mortgage deal?
- Understand what tax-free savings entitlement you are eligible for
As part of the advisory process, I will be able to provide you with guidance on how much you should be saving in line with your goals, where you might consider putting savings and what to invest in. For example, what proportion of your assets should be working hard for you and what level of risk do you want to take with those assets?